Registered participants for the 26th Congress of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR 2022) can reserve hotel rooms at this website, at fixed, discounted rates from now until 16 October 2022. You can access this hotel-booking service by clicking the hotel reservation button below.
1. Housing Bureau (Premium Pass International Co., Ltd)
The official housing bureau, Premium Pass International Co., Ltd, will assist participants with their hotel reservations. For inquiries about reservations or to make changes or cancellations if you have made a reservation through the APSR 2022 website, please contact the housing bureau directly via email (see the contact information below) instead of the hotel you have booked.
Premium Pass International Co., Ltd
Address.Unit. 501, Bldg. A, 22 Magokjungang 4-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Korea
2. Official Partner Hotels of APSR 2022
There are 10 official partner hotels for APSR 2022 and rooms for these hotels may be reserved directly through the APSR 2022 website. You can get the information by clicking Hotel Name below.
3. Hotel and Room Type (Rate : KRW)
(Incl. Tax & S.C.)
|InterContinental Seoul COEX
|Classic Temple View
||Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas
||Oakwood Premier COEX Center
||Shilla Stay Samsung
||Hotel Peyto Samseong
||Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam
||Aloft Seoul Gangnam
4. Hotel Reservation
For Reservation at the InterContinental Seoul COEX and Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
- The room reservation will be guaranteed by credit card information which given when you make hotel reservation.
- Confirmation Letter will be sent after check the valid credit card info in about a week and room rates will be charged when you check-out by the hotel, and receipts will be issued accordingly.
For Reservations at the Other Hotels
- Vailed credit card information is required to secure the room reservation and total room rate will be charged on that credit card by the housing bureau (Premium Pass International) or should paid by bank transfer to the housing bureau within a week after making the reservation. Bank service fee is sender’s charge.
- Confirmation Letter will be sent after the total room rates are paid and receipts will be issued upon request.
- The hotels are blocked for 16-20 Nov. 2022 and if you want to make reservation for the other dates and any request for date change and cancellation, please contact the housing bureau directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Reservation Deadline: 16 Oct. 2022. After the date, room availability and the room rates are not be guaranteed at the discounted rate and subject to change.
- Check-in is from 15:00 and Check-out by 11:00.
- Early check-in (before 15:00) & late check-out (after 11:00) cannot be guaranteed and extra charge will be applied.
- Please carefully read the cancellation and refund policies below prior to making a reservation.
- The room reservation will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For group reservation (more than 1room), it is required to make your reservation directly to the housing bureau of APSR 2022.
- All dates are based on Korean Standard Time (GMT +9hours).
5. Payment Information
- Breakfast is exclusive in the room rate and breakfast, mini-bar, laundry service and etc. will be charged as the guest’s personal bill. The personal bill should be paid to the hotel when the you checks out.
6. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any changes or cancellation must be informed in writing to the Housing Bureau by e-mail or fax, NOT directly to the hotel.
- Refund will be processed according to the following policy and all processing fees such as bank charges and etc. will be deducted from the reimbursement.
- Since the room rates have charged in Korean Won, refunded amount may differ from the charged amount due to exchange rate.
|Cancellation Request Dates
|Received request before 16 Oct. 2022
||Full payment will be refundable
|Received request during 17 - 31 Oct. 2022
||70% payment will be refundable
|Received Request from 1 Nov. 2022 and No-show or early departure
* No-show: No check-in without any notice in advance; In case of No-show, the room will be on hold for 24 hours (1 night) only, and will be released automatically, the total room is non-refundable.
7. General Announcement
Participants are advised to take out traveler’s insurance. The official housing bureau will not take responsibility for any losses or incidents that arise during participants’ hotel stays.
- Hotel reservation is arranged by the housing bureau of APSR 2022, and do not contact hotel directly for any changes and cancellation.
- For group reservation, it is required to make your reservation directly to thehousing bureau of APSR 2022 at Hotel@apsr2022.org
- If you wish to reserve different types of rooms, please contact the housing bureau of APSR 2022 at Hotel@apsr2022.org
- Please note that room reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, and room availability cannot be guaranteed even before the deadline as the conference period lies within the peak season.
- All dates and times are based on Korean Standard Time (GMT +9).